With a simple touch of a button, the Roomba 805 can clean your hardwood, tile, and carpet floors while you're at work, sleeping, or watching tv! Its tangle-free brushes are perfect for sucking up pet hair, and its prescheduling feature allows you to schedule daily cleans for up to a week!
Roomba 805 Overview
The Roomba 805 is a mid-range, innovative vacuuming robot that boasts all of the essential Roomba features required for sparkling floors without lifting a finger. Its tangle-free, Dual Multi-Surface rubber brushes are perfect for wood, carpet, and tile, and won't get snagged on pet hair, making this model ideal for pet owners! A few other features include:
- Prescheduled, daily cleaning up to 7 days in advance
- iAdapt technology helps the Roomba 805 navigate and adapt to your changing home
- High Efficiency filter captures up to 99% of allergens, pollen, and other foreign particles
Despite the Roomba 805's convenient simplicity and smart design, this vacuuming robot may not be the right fit for everyone. We've all bought an expensive piece of tech that didn't quite live up to expectations. If you're considering whether the Roomba 805 should be the newest addition to your household, continue reading!
Get the Roomba 805 if...
- You want to preschedule cleaning. The Roomba 805's prescheduled cleaning feature allows you to schedule daily cleanings for up to 7 days in advance. Simply set it and forget it, and enjoy clean floors all week without even pressing a button.
- You're a pet owner. The Roomba's tangle-free brushes won't get snagged on pet hair like other models might, and the high efficiency filtration system eliminates any allergens your pet could be creating, resulting in a fresher, more welcoming home.
- You want an efficient vacuuming robot without the fuss. The Roomba 805 is perfect if you'd rather push a button than sync your robot to your phone. All of its controls are clearly marked and displayed on its control panel.
Skip the Roomba 805 if...
- You want a vacuum that connects to your phone. While the 805 performs efficiently, it doesn't have a phone sync feature, and isn't voice control compatible. Check out the Roomba i or s series if you're looking for this feature.
- You have a lot of stairs. The 805 won't fall down your stairs, but it also won't vacuum them, or travel down them. If you're looking for a vacuum that can clean all of your floors on its own, the Roomba 805 may not be the best choice.
- iAdapt navigation helps the Roomba 805 adapt to your home
- Tangle free brushes efficiently clean all surfaces and are ideal for pet hair
- Won't sync to smart phone or voice control
Reasons to Buy the Roomba 805
- You're a busy person. If you're constantly struggling to find time for cleaning in your busy schedule, the Roomba 805 may be a great choice for you. Having clean floors is as easy as pressing a button, and you can even preschedule daily cleans for a whole week before having to preset it again. It's an ideal home appliance if you're always on the go!
- You're looking for a budget-friendly Roomba. The 805 is significantly less that Roomba's high-tech, smartphone compatible models, making this a great choice if you'd like to experience Roomba's quality without the hefty price tag.
- You have seasonal or pet-related allergies. The 805's high-efficiency filter removes 99% of allergens, pollen, and other foreign particles from the air, making your air fresher and cleaner, and making breathing easier!
Reasons to Avoid the Roomba 805
- You have trouble bending over. While this vacuum starts with the touch of a button, the button is unfortunately the only way this model starts. If you have a sensitive back, or you have a disability that prevents bending over, the 805 may not be the best choice. Check out Roomba's voice compatible s or i series instead.
- You have a large space you need vacuumed daily. The 805 is best suited for smaller to medium spaces, as its battery life only lasts for up to an hour. The 805 docks itself to recharge, but it won't automatically start where it left off. If your area is larger than 1000 square feet, consider the Roomba 980 instead.
What real Roomba 805 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? the Roomba 805 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). The Roomba 805 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "Easy to use, and so effective."
- "We have hardwoods and several dogs and cats and the Roomba does a great job with the floor and getting underneath furniture."
- "It's very convenient to use and the parts are easy to clean and change."
- "It is user friendly and does a great job keeping our hardwood floor dust free."
- "Cleaning power better than I expected."
What reviewers dislike
- "It often doesn't return to the docking station."
- "The Roomba gets stuck between things occasionally."
- "It's not something you want to run early in the mornings or late at nights."
- "one has to set up room to keep from getting stuck."
- "It is difficult to empty."
Where to buy the Roomba 805
The best place to buy your Roomba 805 is on Amazon! Purchase it new or save money on a reconditioned model. Amazon delivers your Roomba in just a few days so that you have more time to do the things you love while the Roomba takes care of vacuuming.
The bottom line on the Roomba 805
The Roomba 805 is an ideal choice if you want a simply efficient vacuuming robot at a great price.
We have scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon, click here to get your best deal!