With a simple touch of a button or voice command, the Roomba 675 vacuums hardwood, tile, and carpet floors while you're at work, sleeping, or watching tv! This technologically advanced vacuuming robot has multi-surface brushes that are ideal for picking up all kinds of debris, and it even suggests personalized cleaning schedules that benefit your lifestyle!
Roomba 675 overview
The Roomba 675 is an intuitive, vacuuming home robot with the engineering and technology driven design you expect from Roomba. Its Multi-Surface rubber brushes seamlessly transition from wood, to carpet, to tile, and it runs for 90 minutes before having to recharge! There's various technological features that make the Roomba 675 a smart and efficient vacuuming robot, including:
- Patented Dirt Detect technology, which helps the Roomba 675 clean dirtier areas of your home - like high-traffic areas - more thoroughly.
- AI technology learns your cleaning habits and suggests cleaning schedules that work for you.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, and can start cleaning with voice commands.
Despite the Roomba 675's advanced technological features and smartphone compatibility, this vacuuming robot may not be for everyone. We've all bought an expensive piece of tech that didn't quite live up to the hype, simply because it wasn't the best lifestyle fit. If you want to make sure that this high-tech vacuuming robot is a good choice for you, continue reading!
Get the Roomba 675 if...
- You're a busy person. If you often struggle to find time for vacuuming, the Roomba 675 is a great choice. Simply press a button, tell the Roomba 675 to vacuum, or select a vacuuming schedule using the iRobot app, and your Roomba 675 gets to work on your floors while you work on what's important.
- You have a combination of wood floors, carpet, and tile that need vacuuming. The Roomba 675's Dual Multi-Surface brushes pick up all kinds of debris from all of these surfaces with ease. It automatically transitions from one surface to the next seamlessly.
- You don't like to vacuum. Busy or not, some people loathe hauling their heavy vacuums out, plugging in the long cord, and trudging around the house anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. If you'd rather ditch your traditional vacuum for a hands-off cleaning experience, the Roomba 675 delivers. Sit back, relax, and watch your Roomba 675 do all the hard work for you.
Skip the Roomba 675 if...
- Your home has a ton of stairs - While the Roomba 675 is great for cleaning one floor, it won't travel down stairs on its own. Plus, it won't vacuum these stairs either, so the Roomba may not be for you if you have lots of stairs to clean.
- You have narrow nooks and crannies that need frequent vacuuming. While this vacuum is certainly convenient, at 13" wide, the Roomba 675 won't be great for vacuuming narrow corners in your home that collect dust.
- Dual Multi-Surface brushes are great for carpet, hardwood, and tile
- Google Assistant and Alexa compatible, so the Roomba 675 begins cleaning at the sound of your voice
- Schedule your Roomba 675 to clean daily debris via the iRobot app
- Cliff Detect prevents the Roomba 675 from falling down stairs or steep ledges
- Cannot clean stairs, or travel down them
- At 13" wide, making the Roomba 675 is too large for nooks and crannies
Reasons to Buy the Roomba 675
- The Roomba 675 is great for elderly people or those with certain disabilities. The Roomba allows those with disabilities to gain a little more independence as it doesn't require them to ask for help in cleaning their home. Plus, the Roomba 675 only requires you to touch a button or give a voice command to clean your whole home, so you don't have to push around heavy machine for clean floors.
- You like to work smarter, not harder. If you're always on the go, this vacuum's "set it and forget it" iRobot app scheduling feature allows you to carry on with all the day's tasks while your Roomba 675 cleans for you, hassle free!
- It's quieter than a traditional vacuum. While the Roomba 675 does make noise, most users say this noise is easy to fall asleep through or even watch tv over. The 675's noise level nothing compared to the loud whirring of a traditional upright vacuum.
Reasons to Avoid the Roomba 675
- You're on a tight budget. While relatively inexpensive for all the tech it packs, if you're looking to spend under $100, Roomba isn't right for you.
- You need a vacuum that can also be used to clean your couches, walls, and even your car. While the Roomba 675 can clean different types of flooring, it can't climb onto your furniture to clean the upholstery or maneuver around your vehicle. If you're looking for a vacuum that can clean more than floors, you should opt for a handheld Dyson vacuum such as the Dyson V7 Trigger.
What real Roomba 675 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? The Roomba 675 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). The Roomba 675 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "This handy household cleaner, with its robot sensibilities, will clean your floors very well."
- "The app is great, I love that you can schedule it to clean when you want to clean."
- "The wifi/cell phone control option is great."
- "It has really helped bring down my stress level by allowing me to allocate that time saved to other tasks."
- "It does a great job cleaning on all surfaces."
What reviewers dislike
- "For the money, I'd rather buy a good quality stick vacuum and do it myself."
- "I have to babysit it occasionally."
- "The bin is a tad small and I use this only on our upstairs floor."
- "gotten stuck a few times but has managed to wiggle free on its own."
- " I doubt I will ever use the schedule feature."
Where to buy the Roomba 675
The best place to buy your Roomba 675 is on Amazon! Purchase it new or save money on a reconditioned model. Amazon delivers your Roomba in just a few days so that you have more time to do the things you love while the Roomba takes care of vacuuming.
The bottom line on the Roomba 675 vacuum
The Roomba 675 is an ideal choice if you want a tech savvy vacuuming robot at a great price.
We have scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon, click here to get your best deal!