With a simple touch of a button, the Roomba 650 can clean your hardwood, tile, and carpet floors while you're at work, sleeping, or watching tv! At only 3.6" tall, the Roomba navigates underneath furniture pieces with ease, and can even be pre-scheduled to clean your home everyday.
Roomba 650 overview
The Roomba 650 is an innovative home robot vacuum with the engineering and technology driven design you expect from Roomba. Its sleek design blends right into your home decor, and at just 3.6" tall, the Roomba 650 easily fits underneath most furniture pieces! It has various technological features that make the Roomba 650 a smart and efficient vacuuming robot, including:
- AeroVac technology, which cleans Roomba's brushes while sucking up pet fur, hair, lint, and other debris.
- Combines agitation, brushing, and suction technologies which balance debris extraction and suction.
- Pre-set scheduling, so your Roomba begins vacuuming each day without even pressing a button.
Despite the Roomba 650's advanced technological features and sleek, modern design, this vacuuming robot may not be for everyone. We've all bought an expensive piece of tech that didn't quite live up to the hype, simply because it wasn't the best lifestyle fit. If you want to make sure that this high-tech vacuuming robot is a good choice for you, continue reading!
Get the Roomba 650 if...
- You're a busy person. If you often struggle to find time for vacuuming, the Roomba 650 is a great choice. The Roomba 650 can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week giving you a clean home, every day— you don't even have to press a button!
- You have a combination of wood floors, carpet, and tile that need vacuuming. The Roomba 650 picks up all kinds of debris from all of these surfaces with ease. It automatically transitions from one surface to the next seamlessly.
- You don't like to vacuum. Busy or not, some people loathe hauling their heavy vacuums out, plugging in the long chord, and trudging around the house anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. If you'd rather ditch your traditional vacuum for a hands-off cleaning experience, the Roomba 650 delivers. Sit back, relax, and watch your Roomba 650 do all the hard work for you.
Skip the Roomba 650 if...
- Your home has a ton of stairs - While the Roomba 650 is great for cleaning one floor, it won't travel down stairs on its own. Plus, it won't vacuum these stairs either.
- You have narrow nooks and crannies that need frequent vacuuming. While this vacuum is certainly convenient, at almost 14" wide, the Roomba 650 won't be great for vacuuming narrow corners in your home that collect dust.
- AeroVac technology allows you to replace the bag less often
- Vacuuming home robot, requiring zero pushing
- Returns to Home Base after each vacuum, so your Roomba is always charged and ready
- Only 3.6" tall, fitting under most furniture
- Almost 14" wide, making the Roomba 650 too large for nooks and crannies
Reasons to Buy the Roomba 650
- The Roomba 650 is great for elderly people or those with certain disabilities. The Roomba allows those with disabilities to gain a little more independence as it doesn't require them to ask for help in cleaning their home. The Roomba 650 only requires you to touch a button to clean your whole home, so you don't have to push around a heavy machine for clean floors.
- Set it and forget it. If you're always on the go, this vacuum's "set it and forget it" scheduling feature allows you to carry on with all the day's tasks while your Roomba 650 cleans for you, hassle free!
- It's quieter than a traditional vacuum. While the Roomba 650 does make noise, most users say this noise is easy to fall asleep through or even watch tv over. The 650's noise level is nothing compared to the loud whirring of a traditional upright vacuum.
Reasons to Avoid the Roomba 650
- You're on a tight budget. While relatively inexpensive for all the tech it packs, if you're looking to spend under $100, Roomba isn't right for you.
- You need a vacuum that can also be used to clean your couches, walls, and even your car. While the Roomba 650 can clean different types of flooring, it can't climb onto your furniture to clean the upholstery or maneuver around your vehicle. If you're looking for a vacuum that can clean more than floors, you should opt for a handheld Dyson vacuum such as the Dyson V7 Trigger.
What real Roomba 650 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? The Roomba 650 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). The Roomba 650 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "By the time I get home from work, my floors look beautiful. It has really helped bring down my stress level by allowing me to allocate that time saved to other tasks."
- "Performance thus far has been both impressive and flawless."
- "We are seniors and it is so nice to sit in our recliners and have the Roomba do it's job."
- "I'm 100% happy with this purchase and totally recommend it if you have a pet hair problem."
- "I love this thing more than I have ever loved any appliance or cleaning tool I have every owned.
What reviewers dislike
- "It doesn't get in the corners."
- "Dogs barked at it the first week."
- "has trouble with bigger pieces of dirt."
- "It gets stuck under tables or in one room for long periods of time."
- "It is quieter on carpet, but very loud on the tile."
Where to buy the Roomba 650
The best place to buy your Roomba 650 is on Amazon! Purchase it new or save money on a reconditioned model. Amazon delivers your Roomba in just a few days so that you have more time to do the things you love while the Roomba takes care of vacuuming.
The bottom line on the Roomba 650 vacuum
The Roomba 650 is an ideal choice if you want an intuitive, robotic vacuum at a great price.
We have scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon, click here to get your best deal!