With a simple touch of a button, the Roomba 620 cleans your hardwood, tile, and carpet floors while you sit back and relax! Its 3-step AeroForce cleaning system effectively picks up dust and debris from all of your surfaces, and dirt detection technology allows the 620 to spend extra time in high-traffic areas, like your front door.
Roomba 620 overview
Roomba's most basic and affordable 600 Series model, the Roomba 620 features simple yet high-performing functionality with the technology driven design you expect from Roomba. The Roomba 620 begins cleaning with a touch of a button, and uses iAdapt technology to optimally clean your home with each pass. Other key features include:
- AeroVac technology, which cleans Roomba's brushes while sucking up pet fur, hair, lint, and other debris.
- Combines agitation, brushing, and suction technologies which balance debris extraction and suction.
- Dirt detect technology, which allows the Roomba 620 to spend extra time on high-traffic area that accumulate more debris.
Despite the Roomba 620's effective, essential features and affordable price point, this vacuuming robot may not be the right choice for you. We've all bought a trendy piece of tech that didn't quite live up to the hype. If you want to find out if the Roomba 620 is the right fit for you and your home, continue reading!
Get the Roomba 620 if...
- You have a combination of wood floors, carpet, and tile that need vacuuming. The Roomba 620 automatically transitions from one surface to the next seamlessly, and pick up debris effectively from all of these surfaces.
- You don't like to vacuum. Do you loathe hauling your heavy vacuum out, plugging in the long cord, and trudging around the house anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour for clean floors? If you'd rather ditch your traditional vacuum for a hands-off cleaning experience, the Roomba 620 is a great choice. Sit back, relax, and watch your Roomba 650 do all the hard work for you.
- You want a vacuuming robot at an affordable price. The Roomba 620 has all of the essential features you need for a great clean, but omits advanced features, making this Roomba model one of the most affordable. If you're on a budget, the 620 is an awesome choice.
Skip the Roomba 620 if...
- You're looking for an advanced feature set. As a simpler Roomba model, the 620 doesn't include phone synchronization, Alexa enabled voice control, room mapping, or other advanced features. Check out the s or i Series for Roomba's most advanced vacuuming robots.
- You have narrow nooks and crannies that need frequent vacuuming. While this vacuum is certainly convenient, at almost 14" wide, the Roomba 620 won't be great for vacuuming narrow corners in your home that collect dust.
- AeroVac technology cleans brushes and saves dustbin space
- iAdapt technology allows for optimal cleaning with each pass
- Dirt detection cleans high-traffic areas more thoroughly
- Aeroforce 3-step cleaning system effectively vacuums hardwood, tile, and carpet
- No full dustbin indicator
- No prescheduling feature, like other 600 Series models
Reasons to Buy the Roomba 620
- It's quieter than a traditional vacuum. While the Roomba 620 does make noise, most users say this noise is easy to fall asleep through or even watch tv over. The 620's noise level is nothing compared to the loud whirring of a traditional upright vacuum.
- It's your first time experiencing a vacuuming robot. If you're a bit unsure about investing in a top of the line Roomba to see if you enjoy its convenient, intuitive cleaning experience, the 620's essential feature set and affordable price may be a huge draw. The 620 still provides sparkling floors with no work required, making it a perfect introduction to the convenience of robot vacuums.
- You're a busy work-from-home professional. This vacuum is ideal for people struggling to find time to clean, but are still at home to press the "clean" button, as the 620 doesn't have a prescheduled clean feature. Save money and time with the Roomba 620's essential feature set– clean floors are the touch of a button away.
Reasons to Avoid the Roomba 620
- You're out of the house often. Without the prescheduled cleaning function, the Roomba 620 can only be run when you're in the house, which may make this model less convenient for you. Check out the Roomba 650 if you're looking for this feature.
- You suffer from back issues. While the 620 is as easy to start as pressing a button, if you have trouble bending over, it may be difficult to reach this button. If you'd like to avoid this caveat, look into the Roomba 761, which comes with a remote, or the s/i Series, which are voice control enabled.
What real Roomba 620 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? The Roomba 620 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). The Roomba 620 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "It has no problem transitioning from tile to carpet."
- "The suction is great, the wheels durable and it is amazing."
- "The vacuum pulls dust and pet hair out of the carpet. It is easy to maintain by emptying the trash bin after each use."
- "Bought this for my mom who is 86 years old... she loves the freedom it give her, great product!"
- "Great at picking up cat fur!"
What reviewers dislike
- "I had some trouble getting it to charge initially."
- "I have to shut the doors to rooms that I do not want vacuumed."
- "The only way to make it go is go push the “clean” button."
- "The shape of the product makes it difficult to get into corners."
Where to buy the Roomba 620
The best place to buy your Roomba 620 is on Amazon! Purchase it new or save money on a reconditioned model. Amazon delivers your Roomba in just a few days so that you have more time to do the things you love while the Roomba takes care of vacuuming.
The bottom line on the Roomba 620 vacuum
The Roomba 620 is an ideal choice if you want simple and effective vacuuming robot at a great price.
We have scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon, click here to get your best deal!