The Dyson V6 Trigger is designed to keep your car and your home clean and fresh. Weighing in at only 3.4 pounds, The Dyson V6 is easy to use in tight spaces. With 15 Tiered Cyclones, it's extremely durable. While the battery life leaves a lot to be desired, if you need a vacuum that can clean those tough to reach areas in your car or home, the V6 Trigger is worth considering.
Dyson V6 Trigger overview
The Dyson V6 has a powerful motor capable of creating 3x as much suction as other vacuums of it size. In addition, the 15 cyclone filters on 2 tiers keep your engine clean and ensures even the tiniest of dust particles are picked up. Despite the hefty power it packs, it weighs only 3.4 pounds. While the battery lasts only 20 minutes, it can charge to full in an hour. Here are some other features of the V6 Trigger:
- Cordless for easier mobility while cleaning
- Different attachments designed for tasks
- Ergonomic handle to make using it less like work
Despite everything this vacuum can do, it may not be the perfect vacuum for you. When buying a new household gadget, it's best to do the research prior to purchasing. Fortunately, we've done the work for you! To make sure your vacuum sucks-in a good way- keep reading.
Get Dyson V6 Trigger if...
- You're a parent who needs to keep their car clean. Cleaning floorboards and under seats has never been easier. The V6 Trigger is designed to work at weird angles with its thin nozzle. The MAX setting makes getting those stuck in dirt clumps much easier to get out. The hard brush nozzle gets deep in the car's upholstery, as well.
- You don't like the idea of a massive vacuum. At 3.4 pounds, this vacuum can be used easily with one hand. The lightweight makes this vacuum ideal for the elderly, or people with back or wrist issues.
- You don't need a lot of battery power. The Dyson V6 charges in 1 hour and can run for 20 minutes. 20 minutes is plenty of time to clean your cars interior or to touch up small areas around your house.
Skip Dyson V6 Trigger if...
- You need special features - This vacuum is designed for cleaning cars or crevices around your house. The filter on the vacuum isn't designed for a large amount of pet hair or debris.
- You need to vacuum a large space- The Dyson V6 only has 20 minutes of battery life. This means if you're trying to vacuum a multi-bedroom house, you're going to have to charge it multiple times before you're done cleaning. If you need to vacuum a large space checkout the Dyson V11 Torque Drive.
- You need a full-size vacuum- The V6 Trigger is a handheld vacuum, which is great for spot cleaning, quick touch-ups around the house, and for cleaning your vehicle. However, if you need a vacuum for typical, everyday household cleaning jobs, consider the V7 absolute.
- Charges to full in an hour
- Not designed for big areas
Reasons to Buy Dyson V6 Trigger
- Your car is continually accumulating dirt - This smaller vacuum is excellent for working in vehicles or other tight spaces. The V6 Trigger's 3 nozzles are all designed to clean different parts of your car.
- You need a vacuum for spot cleaning- If your home isn't subject to constant bouts of dirt and dust and you only need a vacuum for quick touch-ups, the V6 Trigger meets the mark.
- Your home or car has crevices or areas that are hard to reach- The Dyson V6 is designed to make cleaning crevices and other hard to clean areas easy. The thinner nozzle is great to reach those hard to reach spots. Footwells in cars can be difficult for many vacuums but the Trigger V6 is designed for these areas.
Reasons to Avoid Dyson V6 Trigger
- You need to vacuum a lot of space at one time- The Dyson V6 only has 20 minutes of battery life, so covering large areas can be a hassle. You should try the Dyson Cyclone which has a full 60 minute run-time on a single charge.
- It can be a bit noisy- The extra filtration and larger motor can produce more noise than most vacuums of the same size. Instead, try the quieter Dyson V6 Baby & Child.
What real Dyson V6 Trigger reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Dyson V6 Trigger receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Dyson V6 Trigger scored higher, on average, compared to its closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "It's sad to say, but I'm in love with a vacuum.....It's incredible for any mess that happens."
- "Works perfectly and haven't yet come across something it couldn't pick up. This is also a great vacuum to use in a car/truck/SUV."
- "I live in a small apartment in New York with a cat, and wanted to get rid of my full size vacuum as it takes up too much space. This vacuum has already paid for itself and I'm in love."
- "I live in a 1790’s reproduction home. I have sheep, llamas, and two dogs allergic to mites of all kinds.... I whispered a prayer of thankfulness to God for letting me stumble across something I need so much for stewardship of the home I’ve been given. Bye bye dog hair and dust mites."
- "It is perfect for getting into tight spaces to reach every crumb in a car seat. Perfect for getting in between couch cushion. Even picks up pet hair. The trigger button to release the trap door for the waste bin is great. It’s super easy to use AND clean when your done."
What reviewers dislike
- "The other thing is that I only use this vacuum on the "MAX" setting otherwise it's not powerful enough and just doesn't do the job."
- " Noise level (high pitched whistle) is pretty high and uncomfy - measuring at 85dbA (90 at MAX power)."
- "The body of the vac gets electrified because of circulating debris inside, so after a couple of minutes of operation the vac starts to attract fine sand and dust overall it's surface."
- "The size is pretty good, as is the weight., however, the noise is very high pitch and loud in MAX mode. The unit also lasted LESS than 10 minutes in this mode before a recharge was needed which was enough for me to decide to send it back."
Where to buy Dyson V6 Trigger
Amazon is where you want to buy the Dyson V6 Trigger. They offer the same warranty through Dyson, and, if you have a Prime membership, you also get to enjoy free shipping!
The bottom line on Dyson V6 Trigger
Dyson V6 Trigger is an ideal choice if you want a lightweight, handheld vacuum that can clean your car or other uniquely shaped spaces without breaking the bank. We've scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon; click here to get your best deal!