The Dyson DC25 vacuum comes with powerful root cyclone technology and stiff nylon bristles. This makes it well-equipped for getting pet hair, dirt, and other debris out of carpet. It's great for pet owners in large houses who need a vacuum that gives you reliable power for hours at a time.
Dyson DC25 overview
The Dyson DC25 vacuum is designed for households with pets. The powerful motor and upgraded brush bar allow you to pick up more pet hair and dirt from any surface, including carpet. It even comes with root cyclone technology that separates dirt from air, allowing it to expel cleaner air than what it sucks up. Other features, include:
- Ball technology for easier steering
The DC25 does come with a cord. And many homeowners have begun to opt for cord-free vacuums, such as the Dyson DC35. But if you aren't a fan of having to charge your vacuum, then the DC25 can be a great option.
Get Dyson DC25 if...
- You're prone to a dirty house. With root cyclone technology that separates dirt from air, the DC25 is proficient with picking up dirt, animal fur, and everything in between. A powerful vacuum like this is highly recommended if you live in a home with children or pets.
- You're sensitive to allergens. All that dust and pollen can also heavily irritate your sinuses. The DC25 comes with a HEPA filter that removes debris from everything the vacuum picks up. This allows the vacuum to expel cleaner air than what it takes in.
- You want a vacuum built to last. The DC25 vacuum is bagless and comes with a lifetime filter. With other vacuums, you need to frequently buy replacement bags. With Dyson, there are no additional costs to worry about. And your vacuum even comes with extra accessories, like a stair tool attachment, to help you clean more in-depth.
Skip Dyson DC25 if...
- You're on a budget. The DC25 costs you several hundred dollars. While it definitely comes with the power to back that price up, it may still be too much for some people.
- You don't need all that power. The DC25 is specifically equipped to handle pet fur. It also comes with a larger bin for handling larger loads. If you live in an apartment or a small house, then you may not need all the bells and whistles this model comes with. Instead, you may benefit more from the Dyson DC34 handheld vacuum, which weighs less than 3 pounds.
- Constant suction power of 220 air watts
- Maximum reach of 40 2/7 feet
- Dyson's ball technology for smoother steering
- Quick-draw telescope reach wand
Reasons to Buy Dyson DC25
- You have pets. Not just any vacuum can handle large quantities of pet fur and dander. The DC25 comes equipped with superior suction via root cyclone technology. You'll be able to pick up every last bit of debris to get your house looking spotless once again.
- You have carpet. Messes can be particularly troublesome when you have carpets and rugs. But the stiff nylon bristles dig deep into carpet to get dirt that's been trapped deep within your flooring.
- You don't want limitations. Some cordless vacuums last a while, like the Dyson Cyclone, which gives you 60 minutes of power on a single charge. But when you want the convenience of using your vacuum whenever you want, a corded DC25 allows you to do so.
Reasons to Avoid Dyson DC25
- You have stairs. At 16 pounds, it can be tough moving your DC25 around. This is especially true with stairs. Cordless vacuums, such as the Dyson DC35, weigh less than 5 pounds.
- You have hardwood. The DC25 works well on both carpet and hardwood. But if your home only has hardwood, then the DC25 may be too much for what you need. Cordless vacuums are simpler to maneuver. And they cost less, so you may not need the most powerful vacuum on the market for simpler tasks.
What real Dyson DC25 reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Dyson DC25 receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Dyson DC25 scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "Much more efficient. I steam cleaned the carpet last week, then used the DC25.... OMG there was a ton of dog hair! I didn't even see it on the floor!"
- "I think this model has plenty of suction and does a great job cleaning our carpets."
- "The hand-held beater bar attachment is fantastic for carpeted stairs and furniture."
- "I have 2 large indoor dogs that shed year round and just needed an easy to use, easy to maneuver, and that picked up hair. Wow!"
- "The ball technology makes getting into difficult areas a breeze."
What reviewers dislike
- "The arm [extension] is clumsy. The DC07 wasn't great either, but the [extension] on the DC25 appears heavier and is much shorter in comparison."
- "I know it's a lot to spend for a vacuum but it's worth every penny."
- "If I had to do it again, I might buy one of the smaller, lighter models."
- "I'm not wild about the whole awkward extending handle thing, but it will do, and I otherwise really like the unit."
- "Short cord (we have a small house so it's no big deal but it is noticeably shorter than our old vacuum's cord)."
Where to buy Dyson DC25
The Dyson DC25 is available from a variety of marketplaces. But if you want a similar, high-quality vacuum off Amazon, then check out the Dyson DC41. It's also corded, and it comes with comparable suction power to the DC25. And with your Amazon Prime account, you can enjoy free shipping!
The bottom line on Dyson DC25 vacuum
Dyson DC25 is an ideal choice if you want first-class suction coupled with a superior HEPA filter at a great price.
We have scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon, click here to get your best deal!