With multiple attachments, the Dyson Cyclone can reach every corner of your house and car with ease. It also comes with 60 minutes of runtime on a single charge. While it tends to be louder than other Dyson vacuums, when you need a single vacuum that does it all, the Cyclone offers superior convenience.
Dyson Cyclone overview
With the Dyson Cyclone, cleanliness and convenience are merged. No cord is necessary, and you get 60 minutes of cleaning on a single charge. That's more than enough time to go about your home making sure every room is spotless. And it comes with state-of-the-art cyclone technology (14 concentric cyclones total) to pick up heavy debris. But that's only the beginning when you consider the wide range of features present on this vacuum.
- Torque drive cleaner head
- Handheld vacuum capabilities
There are a few factors to bear in mind. This vacuum does get pretty loud. And it's a lot more expensive than other vacuums you find out there. But Dyson has become synonymous with quality, and considering the suction capacity of this vacuum, it's well-worth the investment.
Get Dyson Cyclone if...
- You need to vacuum everywhere. The Dyson Cyclone is compact enough to bring with you everywhere around the house. It even comes with a handheld attachment you can bring out to your car and clean that, too.
- You're tired of cords. The Dyson Cyclone is battery-operated. You just charge it for 3.5 hours before you want to use it. And you get 60 minutes of use out of every charge.
- You need to reach into crevices. The Dyson Cyclone comes with a crevice tool for getting into tight spaces. It's perfect for narrow gaps and edges.
Skip Dyson Cyclone if...
- You don't want to remember to charge. Cords get in the way, but at least you can use the vacuum at any time. If you don't think you can remember to charge it before use, then a corded Dyson, like the Dyson DC41, may be more your speed. The DC41 comes with the same suction capacity, but it's corded for use at any time.
- You're on a budget. Vacuums in this class cost quite a bit. Other models, such as the Dyson V7, cost less and have many of the same features.
- Soft roller cleaner head for picking up fine dust
- Torque drive cleaner head for picking up debris deep within carpet
- Purifiers to capture allergens before they enter the air
- Digital motor V10 for handling any surface
Reasons to Buy Dyson Cyclone
- Your house gets messy easy. Whether you have pets or kids, you may need to break out the vacuum often. The Dyson Cyclone has enough power thanks to 14 concentric cyclones to pick up a ton of dirt and loose debris.
- Your home has various types of flooring. Some vacuums work well for one type of flooring but not another. The Dyson Cyclone, with 3 separate power modes, you can go from one floor to the next without incident.
- You need to clean your stairs, too. There's no need to get two separate vacuums when one device does everything. The Cyclone can transform into a handheld vacuum you can take up and down your stairs to get them clean quickly.
Reasons to Avoid Dyson Cyclone
- You need more than an hour to vacuum. Some people have huge houses. If you fall into that category, then 60 minutes of cleaning time may not be enough. Remember, you need 3.5 hours to recharge your Cyclone.
- You don't need a lot of attachments. Many people love the Cyclone's various attachments. But if you don't really need to reach corners or get deep in carpet, then they're probably going to end up collecting dust in the closet.
What real Dyson Cyclone reviews say
We spent 18 hours scouring the web (reading over 253 customer reviews). Our conclusion? Dyson Cyclone receives high praise! Our average consolidated user rating sits around a 4.6 - 4.74 (across several hundred reviews). Dyson Cyclone scored higher, on average, compared to their closest competitors.
What reviewers like
- "It’s great for a quick run around the high-traffic areas, or a deeper clean of the area rugs and hard floors. We have medium- and low-pile area rugs over hardwood and tile floors (roughly 1,000sq ft per floor), and it works fine on both."
- "I love that it has several settings, from a quick run on the lowest setting on the motor with the roller head at the highest setting."
- "To go against every other review - I have no had a single issue with battery life. I have a 3200 sq foot home with wood floors downstairs and full carpet upstairs - I vacuumed the floors downstairs, the carpeted stairs and all carpeted rooms up stairs on one charge and will still left with 1 light lit on the "battery" charge."
- "4 dogs, 2 cats, a house full of kids and a permanent hip/leg injury but I FINALLY have a CLEAN HOUSE!!!"
- "As the battery runs down, it does not lose ay suction."
What reviewers dislike
- "It isn't worth running on high unless absolutely necessary and if necessary prepare for a long wait."
- "Dyson needs to go removable batteries if they truly want these units to replace corded vacuum's."
- "It makes a high pitched whine as opposed to a general roar as 'conventional' vacuums do, which some people find annoying. Myself, I don't mind it."
- "You have to hold the trigger down the whole time you use the vacuum. I wish there was an on/off switch."
- "The bin fills up so quickly with dog hair I need to empty it a couple times during the job. Needs bigger capacity."
Where to buy Dyson Cyclone
Amazon is the place to go for all of your vacuuming needs. The Dyson Cyclone is available with 3 different models: Absolute, Animal, and Motorhead. And with Amazon, you get $100 off your purchase with approval of an Amazon Store Card.
The bottom line on Dyson Cyclone vacuum
Dyson Cyclone is an ideal choice if you want immense power without a cord to drag around. All with a full 60 minutes of battery life!
We have scoured the internet looking for the best prices, and nobody beats Amazon, click here to get your best deal!